Please Note: Pump does not include hoses or hose kits. For a short list of compatible Honda hoses and kits, please see specifications.
For general purpose and light to medium-duty de-watering pump tasks, Honda's WB20X delivers the power and performance to get the job done. With durable silicon carbide seals and cast iron volute and impeller, the WB20 runs strong with exceptional resistance to overall wear to increase the life of the pump. It features a heavy-duty full frame with isolated mounted engine and pump to not only provide protection, but decrease unit vibration and "walking" during operation.
- Reliable Honda GX120 commercial-grade engine starts up easy and provides plenty of power
- Durable abrasion-resistant silicon carbide mechanical seal for enhanced durability
- Rigid mounted cast iron volute and impeller reduces case wear for increased pump life
- Heavy-duty full frame protection and high-performance mounts reduce overall vibration and unit "walking"
- Oil Alert automatically shuts off engine if low oil is detected to help prevent engine damage
- Large strainer allows solids up to 5/16-in (8mm) thick to pass through to help prevent clogging
- 118cc 2-in NPT 152 GPM De-Watering Pump - 657940