OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
For more demanding snow scenarios, the Honda HS928WAS can toss the heaviest snow up to 49 ft. and clear a 28 in. path with the high torque GX270 Honda OHV commercial-grade engine that will run up to 2.5 hours per tankful and can clear up to 55 tons of snow per hour. This powerful, heavy-duty machine is surprisingly smooth to operate and is your best choice in low-light situations with the included work light. The Honda HS928WAS also has a 120V AC electric starter, along with a recoil backup for added reliability. Along with convenient user controls offering precise operation, the specially designed 2-ply tires provide additional stability for the snow blower in the toughest icy conditions.
- Honda's easy-starting two-stage GX270 OHV commercial-grade engine with a 120V AC electric starter providing convenience and reliability with a push of a button
- Infinitely variable-speed control hydrostatic drivetrain makes it easy to pick a speed to match your snow conditions
- Ergonomically-designed controls for operator convenience and safety
- Built-in icing guard circulates warm air around the engine, carburetor and intake to prevent icing
- Three-position adjustable auger for unbeatable snow clearing depth
- Large 28 in. clearing path width and 20 in. clearing height
- Remote control chute controls churns and throws snow up to 49 ft. with an easy-to-use chute and 210 degree direction control mechanism
- Up to 50 tons per hour clearing capacity
- 28 in. 270cc Two-Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start (Open Box) - 656510