The Hitachi 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Pro Impact driver provides sufficient power in a compact size. With 18V pushing out 1,280 in-lbs. of torque, and a no-load speed of 2,600 RPM, handling any job where a full size driver just won't cut it is now a breeze.
High power HXP Li-Ion battery technology reinvents the way the world uses cordless power tools. Three times longer run time, fade free power and almost half the weight, HXP batteries puts the user in complete control.
- Compact for easy maneuverability and lightweight at only 3.3 lbs.
- 1,280 in-lbs. of turning torque to easily handle a wide range of applications
- Quick change 1/4-in hex chuck for simple bit replacements
- LED light illuminates dim work areas
- Responsive variable-speed trigger for precise control
- Lightweight, compact design for reduced fatigue and improved control
- Charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss
- Balanced tool weight for reduced fatigue
- 18V Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion Compact Pro Impact Driver - WH18DSAL
- (2) 18V HXP Lithium-Ion Slide Batteries - BSL1815X