The Hitachi 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver produces an incredible 1,330 in-lbs. of torque to power through the toughest jobs. Using Hitachi's Cool Flow system to keep a constant stream of air to the motor, the impact can run harder and longer while minimizing the risk of burnout. With two unique speed modes and LED light to illuminate those dark areas, this impact driver can handle any job thrown its way.
High power HXP Li-Ion battery technology reinvents the way the world uses cordless power tools. Three times longer run time, fade free power and almost half the weight, HXP batteries puts the user in complete control.
- Compact for easy maneuverability and lightweight - only 3.5 lbs.
- 1,330 in-lbs. of turning torque to easily handle a wide range of applications
- Industrial grade two-piece motor offer high performance and long life
- Cool flow system provides constant air to the motor, minimizing the risk of burnout
- Two-step speed switch offers Power Mode (0 - 2,600 RPM) or Save Mode (0 - 2,000 RPM) for ultimate control based on application
- External carbon brush access for easy maintenance
- LED work light to illuminate dark areas
- Lightweight, compact design for reduced fatigue and improved control
- 18V Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - WH18DL
- (2) 18V HXP Lithium-Ion - 326241
- Quick Charger - UC18YRL
- Carrying Case