OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Hitachi's new portable rebar cutter and bender is a must have for the professional concrete installer. This 3 Amp tool can bend and cut up to 5/8 in. rebar with amazing ease. The variable speed switch allows for uniform bending and slow speed operation. The VB16Y also uses a microprocessor for uniform bending of angles, and can be mounted or carried to any location.
- 8 Amp motor with intense power of 530 watts that uniformly bends up to No. 5 (3/8 in, 1/2 in, 5/8 in.) Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision, and control over the bending speed
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds (cut: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made in a variety of angles
- Extremely low profile design 18.4 in. x 9.1 in. x 8.5 in. (L x W x H), yet extremely stable
- A 39.7 lbs. portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
- 8 Amp Rebar Bender and Cutter - VB16Y
- Deflection Guard - 320914
- Cutter Set (1 pair) - 319706
- D62 Center Roller - 319714