OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Lightweight and durable, the Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer stands up to the elements and provides consistently accurate results over the life of the tool. It is an ideal tool for a variety of construction projects including installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards. The NV45AB2 features a high-capacity side-load magazine, depth of drive adjustment, durable construction, and more.
- At 5.5 lbs., this lightweight and well balanced tool is made for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment for precision nailing and flush driving
- Rubber pads help to keep the nailer from sliding off of the roof when not in use
- Carbide-tipped push lever reduces wear
- Quick driving for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return allows the tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort
- 16 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer (Open Box) - NV45AB2