OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The new NT65MA4 angle finish nailer features Hitachi's new industrial design and fires 15-Gauge nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. in length for use on a wide variety of projects. The unique integrated air duster makes clearing debris from the work surface quick and easy. Features such as an easy clear nose, adjustable depth of drive and selective actuation reduce downtime and offer convenience to the user. With a lightweight and durable aluminum housing, the NT65MA4 may be used for the installation of crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim, staircases and hardwood flooring.
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch, no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360 degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34 degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Oil-Free Angled Finish Nailer Kit - NT65MA4
- Safety Glasses - 875769
- No Mar Tip - 881751
- 1/4 in. NPT Male Plug - 190001
- Carrying Case - 884340