OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Smaller, faster, and with style to boot, this newly designed clipped head framer from Hitachi offers state-of-the-art performance and futuristic good looks. It's lightweight at just 7 lb., this 3-1/2 in. nailer won't wear out your arm through a long day of nailing. The tool drives 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. (0.113 to 0.148mm), paper tape, clipped head nails to easily tackle the most demanding framing jobs. A FlipFire switch lets you choose sequential or bump fire modes depending on how fast or how carefully you need to work. A tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment means less downtime and more productivity. Hitachi has improved the magazine with a new, 2-piece anodized aluminum design for maximum durability. Innovative vibration reducing pads extend magazine and tool life. An aggressive, carbon-steel, toenail push lever provides a sure grip when nailing at odd angles or toenailing.
- Accepts 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. paper tape collated framing nails
- Lightweight at 7 lbs. and well-balanced for easy maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
- 35 Degree 3-1/2 in. Clipped Head Framing Nailer (Open Box) - NR90ADPR