OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak Horsepower Fixed and Plunge Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling, a powerful motor that is the quietest in its class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, quick depth adjustments, and more, this router kit is a valuable addition to any workshop.
- 11 Amp motor, 2-1/4 Peak Horsepower for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Electronic speed control maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Nickel plated motor housing for smooth depth adjustments
- Class leading noise level at only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Fine depth adjustment (plunge base) for precise depth control
- 2-1/4 HP Variable Speed Plunge and Fixed Base Router Kit (Open Box) - KM12VC