The Hitachi 7 in. 15 Amp Angle Grinder uses a heavy-duty 15.0 amp motor to provide you with 3,150 Watts of forcible output power for the toughest grinding jobs. It offers a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM, while the commercial-grade helical cut gears increase durability. A specially sealed armature coil reduces wear caused by ingested debris, and convenient carbon brush access allows you to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool. An added spindle lock provides safe and easy disc changes. Weighing 9.5 lb., its ergonomic design makes it easy to use for longer periods with less fatigue. The trigger switch and removable side handle also increase comfort and control.
- Powerful 15 amp motor with maximum output of 3,150 Watts
- Lightweight, compact design for reduced fatigue and improved control
- Spindle lock provides easy and quick disc changes
- External carbon brush access for easy maintenance
- 7 in. 15 Amp Trigger Switch Angle Grinder - G18ST
- Side Handle
- Wheel Guard