OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The FDV16VB2 5/8 in. Hammer Drill is ideal for light duty drilling into brick, cement block, wood, metal and resin plate. This model also grinds, sands and polished wood and metal. The FDV16VB2 tightens and removes various types of screws. This drill is not recommended for mixing applications.
- 5 Amp motor for improved performance
- Variable speed control dial, located on trigger for ease during high-speed or high-torque jobs
- Impact to drilling switch, located conveniently on body of tool for quick transitions
- Push button reversible drilling allows for quick and efficient removal of materials
- Elastomer, non-slip grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control
- Industrial grade keyed chuck proveds greater bit retention
- Ball and needle bearing construction adds durability and extends the tool life
- Low noise cooling air-flow design prevents overload and extends tool use
- Removable side handle with depth gauge improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth for anchoring
- 5/8 in. VSR 2-Mode 5 Amp Hammer Drill (Open Box) - FDV16VB2