Equipped with robust metal protectors, the Hitachi 14 in. Gas Powered Cut-Off Masonry Saw is powerful and tough with a max power output of 3.9 kW. An exhaust pulsation muffler increases charge efficiency and power, and reduces fuel consumption. The pressure waves reflected in a brunch of the muffler pushes the outgoing fresh mixture flow back to the cylinder. Emission levels are significantly reduced by preventing fresh mixture from being exhausted.
A compensator keeps the mixing ratio between air and fuel (air-fuel ratio) constant. It prevents the air-fuel ratio from varying due to a clogged air filter and delivers stable power. This unit is equipped with a replaceable metal cover plate to protect the arm cover from cut materials and the like. A dust-resistant recoil starter with anti-abrasive starter rope is long-lasting even in work environments with large amounts of dust and debris. It is easy to start with less force required due to a Decomp system.
- Powerful 3.9kW 75cc PureFire 2 stroke engine produces low emissions & achieves 30% less fuel consumption
- Cutting wheel water connector can be used with mains pressure or optional 712630 pressure tank
- Convenient on-board tool holder helps prevents tools from being misplaced
- Dust resistant recoil starter with anti-abrasive starter rope
- Tool-less pre-filter makes cleaning the air filter easy
- Decompression valve provides effortless starting
- Reduced vibrations
- 14 in. Gas Powered Cut-Off Masonry Saw - CM75EBP
- 14 in. Abrasive Wheel
- Combi Box Spanner Wrench - 6698582
- Hex Bar Wrench 4mm x 135L - 6699918
- Adapter Collar - 6699919