The Hitachi 725213B50 7-1/4 in. 24 Tooth Tungsten Carbide Tipped ATB Framing and Ripping Circular Saw Blade is perfect for cutting through various woods to complete framing, ripping, or heavy-duty cross-cutting tasks. The tungsten carbide tipped teeth help the blade provide a long life over hundreds of different cuts. Use these blades on a miter or table saw to get smooth and rapid results.
- Perfect for cutting through all types of wood material delivering smooth rapid cuts
- Tungsten carbide tipped teeth withstands years of repeated use and outlasts traditional blades
- Excellent for miter and table saws with similar arbor size
- Can be used for framing, ripping and heavy-duty cross-cutting in all woods
- (50) 7-1/4 in. 24 Tooth Tungsten Carbide Tipped ATB Framing and Ripping Circular Saw Blade - 725213B50