Service Floor Jack 2 Ton Capacity in.True Blue 642 in. is the benchmark for service jacks within the lifting industry. This rugged built jack is dependable and designed to deliver a long life of exceptional service. Marquette service jacks feature shielded hydraulic pumps to protect from contamination. Features: Low 3.75 in. pick up height. Crushed metal fittings eliminate rubber gaskets to extend jack life. U-Joint hydraulic release for controlled lowering. Cast iron bell crank for durability. Automatic valve prevents overloading. Flanged side plates for increased strength. Made in the USA.
- Low 3.75in. pick up height
- Crushed metal fittings eliminate rubber gaskets to extend jack life
- U-Joint hydraulic release for controlled lowering
- Cast iron bell crank for durability
- 2-Ton Service Jack - HW93642