Engineered specifically for use with impact tools, the 6-Piece 3/4 in. Drive Hex Driver Set uses the most up to date industrial specifications. Each impact socket features high torque drives, which limit the amount of wear on the corners of the fastener and the socket. In addition, it improves the strength of the socket, transfers increased torque to the fastener, and allows easier access to tight areas.
Each socket is thoroughly made with the correct balance of strength and durability and is tested to the highest specifications to deliver outstanding performance at the most competitive cost.
- High quality alloy steel (chrome-molybdenum) construction with exact heat treatment ensures the correct balance of strength and durability
- High torque drive provides increased strength through the transfer of pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section
- A reduction in wall thickness increases socket's capability of being used in tight areas
- Sockets grip the fastener across a broader contact area, reducing the chance of rounding off fasteners
- Molded case with handle allows easy storage and convenience while working
- Molded Storage Case
- 3/4 in. Drive 1/2 in. Standard Length Socket - 3916F
- 3/4 in. Drive 9/16 in. Standard Length Socket - 3918F
- 3/4 in. Drive 5/8 in. Standard Length Socket - 3920F
- 3/4 in. Drive 3/4 in. Standard Length Socket - 3924F
- 3/4 in. Drive 7/8 in. Standard Length Socket - 3928F
- 3/4 in. Drive 1 in. Standard Length Socket - 3932F