The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
Cutting the lawn doesn't have to be a loud and tedious task with Greenworks' 25352 36V Cordless 19 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower. Powered by 36V Lead Acid batteries, the 25352 provides powerful and consistent cutting performance for up to 50 minutes on a single charge. An ideal mower for homeowners with small to mid-sized lawns, the 25352 features a durable stamped steel deck with mulching, side discharge and rear bag collection capabilities, offering three versatile solutions for grass clipping clean up.
- 3-in-1 mowing capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- Powerful 36V motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- 19 in. wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas
- Rugged stamped steel cutting deck provides added durability
- 7 position single lever height adjustment
- Cam-lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- 36V Cordless 19 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower - 25352
- Collection Bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- 36V Lead Acid Battery
- Owner's Manual