Become more efficient when working in your yard with the Greenworks 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion Lawn Tool Series, the gas alternative solution you have been waiting on. This interchangeable battery platform offers all the tools you need to complete your yard work without sacrificing performance or power.
Greenworks 40V G-Max Twin Force Lawn Mower delivers all the power you need to get your yard looking pristine without the hassle of spilling gas or extension cords. The simple electric start makes this easy-to-use, avoid those hard to manage pull gas cords and take that step towards a Zero Carbon Footprint in the yard. This 2-in-1 mower features several high performance features including tool-less conversion from bagging to mulching to make your job faster, and is designed with the new Twin Force dual blade cutting action for enhanced cutting performance. The 5-position cutting height adjustment allows you to switch between a range of 7/8 in. to 2-3/4 in, guaranteeing a nice even cut for all grass types. Greenworks ergonomic design offers a variety of user comfort features from easy adjustable handle, overmolded grip, 7 in. rear wheels and 6 in. front wheels for better control and easy fold down handles for convenient storage. Quiet and easy to use, this mower provides the reliable performance and dependability you need to get your yard work done quickly and efficiently.
- 2-in-1 mowing capabilities - rear collection and mulching
- 20 in. wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity for mid sized areas
- Powerful 40V motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- Durable ABS polymer cutting deck offers increased control and lightweight transport
- Adjustable cutting height ranging from 1.125 in. to 3.375 in.
- Twin Force dual blade action provides enhanced cutting performance
- Ideal for mid-sized yards and lawns
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
- 40V G-Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 20 in. 2-in-1 Twin Force Lawn Mower - 25302
- (2) 40V (2Ah and 4Ah) Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Owner's Manual