The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
Cutting the lawn doesn't have to be a loud and tedious task with Greenworks' 25292 40V Cordless 19-in 3-in-1 Lawn Mower. Featuring side discharge, rear bag collection and mulching capabilities, the 25292's features a durable stamped steel deck and 19-in wide cutting path that offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity, making the 25292 ideal for homeowners with mid-sized lawns. It offers seven different height points to cut at, from 1.5-in to 3.75-in, and runs off one powerful 40V Li-Ion battery for increased power and longer run times. As with all Greenworks products, the 25292 is all electric in operation for a cleaner running tool on the environment.
- 3-in-1 mowing capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- Powerful 40V motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- 19-in wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity for mid-sized areas
- Rugged stamped steel cutting deck provides added durability
- Adjustable cutting height with 7 various positions from 1.5-in up to 3.75-in
- Cam lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- 40V Lithium-Ion battery power supply maintains consistent power through entire run time
- Ideal for mid-sized yards and lawns
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Li-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
- 40V Cordless 19-in 3-in-1 Lawn Mower (Bare Tool) - 25292N
- Battery and Charger are Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual