The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
Cutting the lawn doesn't have to be a loud and tedious task with Greenworks' 25272 36V Cordless 19 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower. Featuring both rear bag collection and mulching capabilities, the 25272 features a durable stamped steel deck and 19 in. wide cutting path offers improved maneuverability with smaller cutting capacity, making the 25272 ideal for homeowners with smaller sized lawns. It offers seven different height points to cut at, from 1.25 in. to 3.25-in, and runs off a powerful 36V lead acid battery for increased power and longer run times. As with all Greenworks products, the 25272 is all electric in operation for a cleaner running tool on the environment.
- 3-in-1 mowing capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- Powerful 36V motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- 19 in. wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity for mid sized areas
- Rugged stamped steel cutting deck provides added durability
- Adjustable cutting height with 7 various positions from 1.25 in. up to 3.25 in.
- Cam lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- 36V Lithium-Ion battery power supply maintains consistent power through entire run time
- Ideal for mid-sized yards and lawns
- 36V 19 in. Self Propelled 3-in-1 Mower - 25272
- Collection Bag
- Mulch Plug
- Lead Acid Battery
- Owner's Manual