The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
Cutting the lawn doesn't have to be a loud and tedious task with Greenworks' 25242 40V Cordless 16 in. 2-in-1 Lawn Mower. Featuring both rear bag collection and mulching capabilities, the 25242 ft.s features a durable stamped steel deck and 16 in. wide cutting path offers improved maneuverability with smaller cutting capacity, making the 2522 ideal for homeowners with smaller sized lawns. It offers seven different height points to cut at, from 1.75 in. to 3.5-in, and runs off a powerful 40V lead acid battery for increased power and longer run times. As with all Greenworks products, the 25242 is all electric in operation for a cleaner running tool on the environment.
- 2-in-1 mowing capabilities - rear collection and mulching
- Powerful 40V motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- 16 in. wide cutting path offers improved maneuverability with a smaller cutting capacity for tighter areas
- Durable ABS polymer cutting deck offers increased control and lightweight transport
- Adjustable cutting height with 7 various positions from 1.75 in. up to 3.5 in.
- Cam lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- Ideal for smaller yards and lawns
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
- 40V Cordless 16 in. 2-in-1 Lawn Mower - 25242
- Collection Bag
- Mulch Plug
- Lead Acid Battery
- Owner's Manual