The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
For both trimming and edging tasks, Greenworks' 21232 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Straight Shaft Electric String Edge Trimmer delivers a powerful yet lightweight tool that competes with the best. With its 12 in. cutting path and rotating pivoting head, it easily handles most trimming and edging tasks without the hassle of switching out tools. Designed with performance in mind, it also has variable speed control to handle even the toughest of tasks. The 21232 quickly and easily converts from a trimmer to and edger with a simple one touch function, and is designed with comfortable cushioned and over-molded grips for increased user comfort. As a standard with Greenworks tools, the 21232 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Straight Shaft Electric String Edge Trimmer is 100% electric, meaning no carbon emissions for a cleaner environment.
- Powerful 40V motor delivers reliable cutting and edging performance
- 12 in. cutting path handles a variety of trimming tasks
- Variable speed settings to tackle the toughest jobs
- Multiple position pivoting head adjust for all trimming angles
- Cushion and over-molded grips increase operator comfort
- Easy one touch edger conversion for quick switching from trimmer to edger
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start ups
- Cushioned forearm rest for added comfort
- Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
- 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 12 in. Straight Shaft Electric String Trimmer / Edger (Bare Tool) - 21132
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual