The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
Delivering both reliable cutting performance and environmentally friendly operation, Greenworks' 20602 20V Cordless 10 in. Lithium-Ion Chainsaw (Bare Tool) provides a competitive alternative to standard gas operation Chainsaws. Powered by advanced Lithium-Ion batteries, the 20602 provides dependable cutting performance and increased run times without the hassle of dealing with gas or cords. The 10 in. bar and chain are perfect for basic clean up, tree trimming and any type of smaller cuts where any larger Chainsaw would be an issue. Including such features as a clear view auto-oiler and comfortable over molded handle, Greenworks' 20602 20V 10 in. Chainsaw is the smartest choice among other Lithium-Ion powered Chainsaws.
- Powerful 20V motor delivers dependable cutting performance
- Tackles most smaller cuts with ease at 2,100 RPM
- Sturdy 10 in. bar and chain deliver reliable cutting power
- Tooled chain tension adjustment system for precise adjustments
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort
- Auto-oiler with clear-view window for easy oil level checks
- 20V Cordless Lithium-Ion 10 in. Chainsaw (Bare Tool) - 20602
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner's Manual