The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
For a Chainsaw that's not only powerful but is also eco-friendly, look no further than Greenworks' 20032 13 Amp Corded 18 in. Electric Chainsaw. Its powerful electric 13 Amp motor delivers 6,000 RPM for fast cutting action while the durable Oregon brand chain cuts with unmatched reliability. Featuring double insulated electronics and a tool-less quick adjusting chain tensioning system, Greenworks' 20032 18 in. Electric Chainsaw is not just a smart choice, but an eco-smart choice as well.
- Powerful 13 Amp motor delivers solid cutting power
- Tears through trees and branches at 6,000 RPM
- Sturdy 18 in. bar with a reliable Oregon branded chain
- Tool-less chain tension adjustment system with quick adjustment knob
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort
- Mechanical chain brake makes for safer cutting
- Auto-oiler with clear-view window for easy oil level checks
- 13 Amp 18 in. Electric Chainsaw - 20032
- 18 in. Bar
- Oregon Chain
- Protective Sleeve
- Owner's Manual