The all electric operation of the Greenworks' line of tools provides not only reliable performance and dependability, but also offer a clean running alternative to gas powered tools as well. Each Greenworks' tool comes with a variety of performance and safety features that not only help you get the job done right, they also promise carbon emission free operation for a cleaner environment.
For a Chainsaw that's not only powerful but is also eco-friendly, look no further than Greenworks' 20012 9 Amp Corded 14 in. Electric Chainsaw. Its powerful electric 9 Amp motor delivers 6,000 RPM for fast cutting action while the durable Oregon brand chain cuts with unmatched reliability. Featuring double insulated electronics and a tool-less quick adjusting chain tensioning system, Greenworks' 20012 14 in. Electric Chainsaw is not just a smart choice, but an eco-smart choice as well.
- Powerful 9 Amp motor delivers solid cutting power
- Sturdy 14 in. bar with a reliable Oregon branded chain
- Tears through trees and branches at 6,000 RPM
- Tool-less chain tension adjustment system with quick adjustment knob
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use
- 9 Amp 14 in. Electric Chainsaw - 20012
- 14 in. Bar
- Oregon Chain
- Protective Sleeve
- Owner's Manual