In the evolving world of telecommunications, the Tele-Mate Telephone Test Set is designed to help technicians install, service and maintain voice service with ease.
Able to tackle the complexities of today's analog tele-communication lines, the TM-500 offers the convenience of line powered (no battery needed) operation and useful features like a high impedance monitor that is data and DSL safe, polarity test, speed dial, last number dialed and pulse dialing, making a technician more productive.
The TM-500 not only works in handset mode, but can be used with the included headset for easy hands-free operation. This unit is safe to operate with over-voltage and current detection.
- Luminescent (glow-in-the-dark) keypad for easy viewing under dark environments
- Can be used safely on a DSL enabled line
- High Impedance monitor for monitoring line without disrupting existing traffic
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Tone and pulse dialing for versatility on old and new phone lines
- Polarity test with LED indicator and adjustable volume control plus mute
- Line powered requires no battery
- 32 digit last number redial and pause, as well as 10 number speed dial
- Headset for hands-free operation
- Tele-Mate Telephone Test Set with ABN Bed-of-Nails Crocodile Clips - TM-500