Statistical Performance of All Cycles, Integrity of Operation and Other Tool Metrics.
Designed for use with Greenlee's crimping tools, the GATOR-EKG Gator Eye Crimping Programming Device allows you to get the most out of your tools with work history reports, performance logs, inventory management and much more.
Detailed work history allows you to download, print and store work information such as operating pressure, number of crimps/cuts, and battery information. The Gator Eye provides accountability by proving that the job was done correctly with operation and project specific documentation. Set and view maintenance intervals and add user identifiable information to manage your inventory.
- Windows-based, phase operation log for tracking tool output with PDF downloadable work history
- Programmable service intervals
- Waveform provides real time pressure and amperage monitoring
- Low pressure incident detail
- Inventory management and tool identification capabilities
- Reverse compatible with Greenlee Ni-Cd Gator platform
- 3 phase operation log for tracking tool output
- Gator Eye Crimping Diagnostic and Programming Tool - GATOR-EKG