Push or pull wires over long distances including suspended ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces and attics with Greenlee's FP12 12 ft. Wire Fish Pole.
- Designed specifically for pushing and pulling wires over long distances including over suspended ceilings, under sub-floors or crawl spaces and in attics
- Non-conductive, high-impact construction
- Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position
- Self-contained, no loose parts
- Lightweight design to minimize fatigue
- 12 ft. fish pole collapses to 26 in. x 1-1/4 in. and uses friction-locking system
- 12 ft. Wire Fish Pole - FP12