When the power shuts off, forget dragging out extension cords, just plug your portable generator to the Generac 15 Amp Single Circuit 125V Outdoor Transfer Switch and distribute power anywhere in your home. All you have to do is connect the power cord into the transfer switch inlet, start your generator, slide the interlock, and switch the generator breaker on. When the utility power is restored, simply reverse the steps. This transfer switch is made with a NEMA 3R corrosion resistant aluminum enclosure with a hinged cover for added protection from the elements. The Generac 15 Amp Single Circuit 125V Outdoor Transfer Switch can be mounted next to the existing load center to power a single circuit during a power outage.
- Contains generator and utility breakers mechanically interlocked
- Ground post is conveniently incorporated into the enclosure
- Three-combination 1/2 in. and 3/4 in. knockouts are provided on sides and back for easy wiring in minutes
- NEMA 3R-rated aluminum enclosure will not rust
- Compatible with iX1600 and iX2000 generators
- 15 Amp Single Circuit 125V Outdoor Transfer Switch - 6375
- Hardware Kit