OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
With a range of power options from 800 to 17,500 Watts, Generac has an affordable, reliable portable generator for any application.
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
Designed for life on the road, its durable, lightweight, compact design with built-in handle offers portable power for camping, tailgating, and any recreational use.
- 1600 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
- Super compact and up to 40% lighter than a standard generator of equal watts
- Built-in handle provides easy portability
- Fully-enclosed case for super quiet operation
- FlexPower equipped to save fuel and drastically reduce noise
- Circuit breaker protected outlets protect against circuit overload
- LED status lights on control panel quickly indicate system status
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil levels to prevent engine damage
- Start/stop fuel shut-off and choke controls conveniently located on control panel
- 12V battery charging option
- Pull start handle
- Run time 4.9 hours at 50% load
- Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Unit not for use or sale in California, CARB compliant units available
- iX1600 iX Series 1,600 Watt Portable Inverter Generator (Open Box) - 5792