An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Freud's Top and Bottom Bearing Flush Trim Bits are perfect for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work. Top & bottom bearing bits let you rout half the curve in one direction, flip the work piece over and rout the other half in the opposite direction without repositioning your pattern.
- Double bearing design allows you to choose the cutting direction that best suits your work piece
- Perfect for templates placed above or below the work piece
- Trims laminates or veneer perfectly flush with countertops, shelving and other projects
- Anti-kickback design for safety
- Individually computer balanced for vibration-free operation
- Cuts all hardwoods, softwoods, plastic laminates and veneered plywood
- Use on hand-held routers, laminate trimmers and table-mounted routers
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- 1/2 in. Top and Bottom Bearing Flush Trim Router Bit - 50-501