The Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter combines a digital insulation tester with a fully featured true RMS digital multimeter into a single, compact and handheld unit. Whether you work on motors, generators, cables or switch gear, the Fluke e1587 is ideally suited to help with a variety of task at a reduced cost than buying two separate testers.
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltages improves user safety
- Saves both time and money with automatic calculations of both the Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Large backlit display provides crystal clear readings of measurements and voltage
- Remote testing probe makes testing hard to access locations simple and easy
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage ratings greater than 30V are detected for added user protection
- Automatic unit shut down saves battery life
- Insulation Multimeter - 1587