Snip, slice, saw and cut with our handy and durable garden multi-tool.
Our Softgrip Garden Multi-Snip is as versatile as it is tough. It features stainless-steel, precision-ground blades perfect for making quick snips when deadheading flowers or doing other light pruning tasks in the garden. A razor-sharp blade offers use as an all-purpose utility knife when opening fertilizer bags or burlap sacks, and a serrated blade makes sawing through twine or light rope a breeze. It even includes a notch for quick and easy wire cutting without damaging the blades. The ultra-tough DuraFrame handle provides lasting durability and features a Softgrip coating to improve grip and reduce hand fatigue. A safety lock keeps the blades closed when not in use, and a sheath with belt clip makes it easy to keep our Softgrip Garden Multi-Snip with you as you work. The unique design is also great for right- or left-handed users.
- Ideal for snipping stems, slicing open burlap bags, sawing rope, cutting wire and a variety of other garden tasks
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edges offer clean cuts
- Stainless-steel blades stay sharp longer and resist rust
- DuraFrame handle provides excellent durability
- Nonslip Softgrip handle improves grip and reduces hand fatigue for comfortable extended use
- Safety lock keeps blades closed for safe storage and transportation
- Bonus sheath includes belt clip for easy access and portability
- Symmetrical design offers easy right- or left-handed use
- Lifetime warranty
- Softgrip Garden Multi-Snip with Sheath - 99206935J