An extendable shaft adjusts to fit your body for healthy posture and comfortable cultivating.
The FiskarsÂ steel extendable rotary cultivator features a handle that can be extended or shortened to fit your height, keeping your posture healthy and eliminating back aches from bending and sore knees from kneeling. The steel shaft is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. Six rust-proof aluminum cultivating wheels move smoothly through virtually any type of soil, and removable center wheels make cultivating around seedling rows quick and convenient.
- Ideal for loosening soil, removing weeds and aerating soil and mulch
- 19-gauge steel shaft provides durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Six rust-proof aluminum cultivating wheels power through tough soil
- Removable center wheels make it easy to cultivate around seedling rows
- Designed for convenient hanging storage in your shed or garage
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty
- Extendable handle encourages healthy posture for a range of different heights, eliminating back aches from stooping and bending
- Steel Extendable Rotary Cultivator - 98966935