Make quick, clean cuts or undercuts through extra-thick branches with a saw that provides a comfortable, secure grip.
Our PowerTooth Softgrip D-handle Saw is a great choice for taking down extra-thick tree limbs too large for a lopper. A PowerTooth blade with triple-ground, razor-sharp teeth makes aggressive cuts to help you get through dense wood with speed and efficiency, and the fully hardened steel blade stays sharp longer than others. You can even flip the saw for easy, controlled undercuts. The D-handle design with Softgrip provides a secure, comfortable grip no matter which way you hold the saw.
- Ideal for making quick, clean cuts through extra-thick branches
- PowerTooth blade with razor-sharp, triple-ground teeth powers through wood faster
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Makes quick, easy undercuts without sacrificing control
- D-handle provides an excellent grip
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Lifetime warranty
- 18-in PowerTooth D-Handle Softgrip Pruning Saw - 393540-1005