Our self-sharpening hedge shears give you up to 2X more power on every cut and include extendable handles to help you cut hard-to-reach branches.
Our Power-Lever Hedge Shears feature compound lever technology that multiplies your leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot shears. To make high, hard-to-reach or awkward cuts easy, these shears also include handles that extend and lock securely. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades feature a serrated edge to grip while cutting, and a patented self-sharpening design ensures that every cut is clean and crisp. A rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier, shock-absorbing bumpers absorb jarring vibrations, and durable steel handles with non-slip grips offer control.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping hedges and decorative shrubs
- Power-Lever technology multiplies leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot hedge shears
- Extendable handles make high, hard-to-reach or awkward cuts easy
- Locks flip up to extend the handles and flip down to securely lock the handles at the perfect length
- Gator-Blade serrated blades grip branches and stems for clean cuts
- Patented self-sharpening design keeps the blades performing at their best
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades make clean cuts
- 10 in. blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Non-slip grips
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Lifetime warranty
- 25 in. to 33 in. Power-Lever Extendable Hedge Shears - 91696935J