Eliminating the need to kneel or bend, the 40 in. Long Handle Steel Tiller breaks up soil in your garden with ease. Its highly durable welded steel construction lasts longer than wood and will not flex like fiberglass.
With six powerful, arrow-tipped tines, tough soil is broken up easily. For added strength, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods while a T-handle design provides a secure, two-handed grip.
- Welded, hardened steel tines and 19-gauge steel shaft for lasting durability
- Six arrow-tipped tines for easy penetration of tough soil
- Extra-large foot platform for maximized driving force
- T-handle for secure, two-handed grip and control
- Long handle eliminates the need to kneel and bend
- 40 in. length for extended reach
- 40 in. Long Handle Steel Tiller - 79906935J