Designed for speed and control to make clearing brush easier.
A great choice for the outdoor enthusiast who has a lot of clearing to do, this brush axe features a precision-ground 10 in. steel blade with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating to rip through underbrush and wood with speed and ease. The tough FiberComp handle is lightweight for easy handling and multiplied swing speed, yet still stronger than steel for lasting value. The insert-molded design means the blade wonâ€™t loosen or separate from the handle. Includes a safety sheath for convenient storage and transportation.
- Ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees
- Hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
- Rust-resistant, low-friction blade coating helps the blade glide through wood
- FiberCompÂ handle is lightweight for increased swing speed but stronger than steel for excellent durability
- Insert-molded blade wonâ€™t loosen or fly off
- Lifetime warranty
- 9 in. Brush Axe - 78606935J