The Fiskars DuraFrame Transplanter features a specially designed head and handle that will help it outlast other garden tools, no matter what you put it through. The molded-in steel head won't snap off or loosen when you're digging in tough soil, and a specialized coating helps the head resist rust for lasting strength. The lightweight DuraFrame handle is stronger than steel and includes a handle hang hole for convenient storage.
- Ideal for transplanting small plants and flowers
- Gradation marks on the blade make it easy to measure depth for perfect transplants
- DuraFrame handle is lightweight for easy handling yet stronger than steel
- Molded-in steel head won't break while working in hardened or dense soil
- Rust-resistant head coating provides lasting strength and value
- Handle hang hole offers easy storage
- Duraframe Transplanter - 370030-1001