When the job takes you off the beaten path, and you need a fuel transfer pump that's durable, reliable, lightweight, easy to use and fast, you need the Fill-Rite FR4210B Fuel Transfer Pump.
DC power means mobility. Whether you mount the pump on a skid tank, in a truck bed, or install it on a large bulk tank at a remote construction site, this pump delivers high flow and rugged dependability.
- 12V DC, 1/4 HP thermally protected motor
- 2 in. threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction with powder-coated finish for long-lasting durability
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in check valve and strainer
- 1 in. x 12 ft. hose with static ground wire
- Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet
- Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22 in. to 40 in.
- Motor is UL certified
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, E15, and biodiesel up to B20
- 12V DC 20 GPM High Flow Fuel Transfer Pump - FR4210G
- 20 - 34-3/4 in. Steel Telescoping Suction Pipe
- 1 in. x 12 ft. Hose