OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
Compact, but also big. Light, but especially powerful. Just as uncompromising as it is adaptable: apparent opposites come together in the new CLEANTEX, which removes all the mess of work before it can be seen.
Powerful inside and outside with consistently high suction even over long periods of use. Driven by a high-power turbine with a newly developed dust container, SELFCLEAN filter bags specially optimized for use with it, and an in-built, space-efficient flat filter. All these features mean the CLEANTEX picks up significantly more dust.
- 6.9 gallon (26 L) capacity
- Compact design with surprisingly large volume
- High performance turbine for consistent high-power suction
- Stepless speed adjustment allows for precise dust extraction
- Soft starting with shut-off delay and automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off ideal for power and air tools
- Antistatic function prevents static buildup during use
- Modular plug in. slot allows for maximum customization, flexibility, and variety in use
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
- LevelStop automatic level monitor switches off the power before the unit can overflow when vacuuming liquids
- Hose garage and cord holder keep the unit self contained for easy storage when transporting or while not in use
- Sys-Dock system allows for the attachment of all Festool Systainers (sizes 1-5) and all Festool Sortainers to the top for tool storage and contained portability
- Optimum filter bag usage thanks to the economical SELFCLEAN bag reduces the frequency of changes needed and the number of filter bags used
- Quick release clip system allows for fast and easy bag changes, no tools required
- Single-point locking foot brake to prevent unintentional rolling, especially useful for uneven surfaces and grades or when transporting
- Low-abrasion tires protect surfaces, minimize wear, and run quieter and smoother
- Specifically designed for optimized servicing which saves time and money
- CT 26 E 6.9 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor (Open Box) - 583492