OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
With 2,200 Watts of power, blaze through any material or surface with ease. Find all controls, a variable speed dial to RPM cross reference and service information clearly labeled on the router offering intuitive operation.
- Four Position Depth Stop Turret - Control plunge depth with the ability to set pre-configurable depths using the four-position turret
- Double Locking Plunge Columns - Locking mechanism actuates against both of the anodized plunge columns to prevent movement
- Retractable, Spring-Loaded 360 Degree Dust Shroud - The shroud maximizes dust extraction while providing high visibility to the work piece
- Locking Depth Stop Rod - Allows you to save time by locking the router in its plunged position and calibrate the plunge depth using the four-position depth stop turret in a single step
- Variable Speed Control - Dial in the appropriate spindle speed based on the material and application, onboard cross reference guide shows the spindle RPM for each setting
- Magnetic Spindle Brake - Faster, more reliable method of retarding spindle motion, helps prolong the service life of the motor versus a mechanical or electrical method
- Intuitive Controls - Controls are clearly labeled with icons indicating purpose and adjustment direction, work smarter without having to locate the manual to make less common adjustments
- Triple Bearing Design dampens spindle and bit deflection, with bearings at the top, middle and bottom, the spindle is less likely to wobble
- New T-Loc Systainers use one knob to open, close and connect Systainers to one another
- T-Loc Systainers can be opened while remaining connected to one another, offering a convenient way to access contents of a Systainer in the middle of a stack
- OF 2200 Plunge Router (Open Box) - 574354