Thicker than any other jigsaw blade, the Festool TRION is the standard by which other blades are measured. When combined with the Festool jigsaw, the S 75/4 FS TRION is capable of making perpendicular cuts in hard to cut materials up to 2-1/8-in thick with speed and ease. The cross-set tooth design is ideally suited for making fast cuts in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life and superior cutting results with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws.
- Cross-set teeth for faster and cleaner cuts
- High-Carbon Steel (HCS) construction provides enhanced wear resistance
- Universal T-Shank design compatible with most professional jigsaws
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard
- (5) 5-3/4-in (127mm) 6 TPI HCS Jigsaw Blades