Festool sanders and abrasives work with the patented Jetstream design. An additional hole in the center and two air ducts prevent a vacuum from forming during the dust extraction process. This results in less dust accumulation, reduced heat, and less clogging. With the Jetstream design, you can use abrasives more efficiently and extend their life by up to 30%.
- "Rubin" abrasive sheets are best when used on bare wood
- Festool abrasives accumulate significantly less dust; grits can work more efficiently and increase the sanding capacity
- Reduced heat - Jetstream keeps the sanding area substantially cooler
- Less clogging - heat causes dust particles to clump together and the abrasive clogs up and becomes unusable; the Jetstream design keeps the temperature low during sanding and effectively prevents clogging
- Fits DX 93 E
- (50) 93mm P60-Grit Rubin2 Abrasive Sheet - 499162