Festool Rubin abrasive incorporates a special closed-coated aluminum oxide that sheds wood fibers, making it an excellent choice for natural wood, wood composites and veneers.
- Rubin abrasive sheets are best when used on bare wood
- Less dust accumulation - Festool abrasives accumulate significantly less dust; grits can work more efficiently and increase the sanding capacity
- Reduced heat - accumulated dust layers begin to generate heat after sanding for just 2 minutes with the standard 6-hole principle; Jetstream keeps the sanding area substantially cooler
- Less clogging - heat causes dust particles to clump together and the abrasive clogs up and becomes unusable; the Jetstream design keeps the temperature low during sanding and effectively prevents clogging
- Fits RS 400, RTS 400 and LS 130
- (10) 80 x 130mm P80-Grit Abrasive Rubin 2 Sandpaper