Festool Beech Tenons are made from all-natural, solid hardwood for strength and stability. The Beech Tenon serves as a true floating tenon in mortise and tenon applications such as furniture, cabinetmaking, casing and frame work. The flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignmet for both edge and face gluing. Suitable for both plywood and solid wood applications, the dense beech tenon will not expand or telegraph through material, leaving you with clean, flat and consistent surfaces.
The Domino Tenon is embossed with glue pockets, and is approximately 2mm shorter than normal length, allowing space in the mortise for glue. Tenons come in removable plastic bins.
- Total of 1,060 assorted Domino tenons
- T-Loc Systainer with dividers to sort and keep Domino tenons together and for easy access to them when working
- Router cutters for sizes: D4, D5, D6, D8, D10
- Includes new T-Loc Systainer
- T-Loc Systainer 2 Case with Dividers - 497703
- (450) 4mm x 20mm Domino Beech Tenons - 495661
- (255) 5mm x 30mm Domino Beech Tenons - 494938
- (150) 6mm x 40mm Domino Beech Tenons - 494939
- (100) 8mm x 40mm Domino Beech Tenons - 494940
- (75) 8mm x 50mm Domino Beech Tenons - 494941
- (60) 10mm x 50mm Domino Beech Tenons - 494942
- (5) Domino Cutters: D4, D5, D6, D8, D10