Compatible with Festool ETS, RO, LEX series sanders these P220-Grit Granat Abrasives for intermediate finish-sanding applications are part of a wide assortment of grit abrasives Festool carries for all your sanding needs. The P220-Grit Granat Abrasives improve dust extraction for 30% longer abrasive life, and are composed of hardened material for scratch resistant coatings. Festool abrasives, with their high-tech coatings, provide maximum resistance to clogging and smearing, which means longer lasting abrasives and less rework. Save money by reducing costs and achieve consistent, high-quality results with Festool.
- Specially designed Multi-Jetstream hole pattern significantly improves dust extraction for 30% longer abrasive life
- Composed of hardened Aluminum Oxide and Ceramic Grit for scratch resistant and high VOC coatings
- Hybrid approach causes Granat to retain its cutting edge much longer than any other abrasive
- Granat does not contain wax eliminating issues with water-based finishes that you may have had with other Zinc stearate abrasives
- Engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results
- (100) 5 in. P220-Grit Granat Abrasive Sheet - 497172