Festool sanders and abrasives work with the patented Jetstream design: an additional hole in the center and two air ducts prevent a vacuum from forming during dust extraction. This results in less dust accumulation, reduced heat, and less clogging. With the Jetstream design, you use abrasives more efficiently and extend their useful life by up to 30%. With a complete line of abrasives in a wide assortment of different types and grits, Festool has the perfect paper to meet your specific application needs.
Festool's Brilliant 2 abrasive is an exceptionally versatile abrasive, well-suited for a broad range of materials and applications including paint, fillers and even bare wood from grit P220 and above. With its closed-coating Brilliant 2 resists clogging and smearing and results in significantly longer abrasive life. Use Brilliant 2 for a finer sanded finish on wood and applications.
- "Brilliant 2" abrasive sheets are best when used on paints and varnishes, and for fine sanding on bare wood
- Less dust accumulation - Festool abrasives accumulate significantly less dust; grits can work more efficiently and increase the sanding capacity
- Reduced heat - accumulated dust layers begin to generate heat after sanding for just 2 minutes with the standard 6-hole principle; Jetstream keeps the sanding area substantially cooler
- Less clogging - heat causes dust particles to clump together and the abrasive clogs up and becomes unusable; the Jetstream design keeps the temperature low during sanding and effectively prevents clogging
- Fits RO 150 FEQ, ETS 150/3 EQ, ETS 150/5 EQ, LEX 2 150/7 and LEX 2 150/3
- (100) 6-in P220-Grit Brilliant 2 Abrasive Sheets - 496592