The new Cleantex CT 26 Dust Extractor features a self-cleaning filter bag that solves a problem that plagues other dust extractors and vacuums. During normal use, fine particles of dust cling to the inner lining of the filter bag resulting in caking. This coating of dust lowers the effective suction power dramatically, resulting in poor extraction efficiency and performance. Caking can also cause additional strain on your dust extractor's motor and contribute to premature failure.
Festool has addressed this issue by developing a unique pliable fleece filter bag. Because the bag is not rigid like many other types of bags, such as paper bags, it prevents caking. This means that your Festool CT 26 Dust Extractor continues to deliver full suction until the bag is completely full. Other manufacturers' feet bags do not counter this caking effect and suction is reduced dramatically throughout the use of the bag, often resulting in a situation where suction is lost before the bag is completely full. When this occurs you're paying full price for a partially used bag.
- Integrated closure on the bag shuts the opening to prevent spilling
- Tear resistant material prevents bag blowouts which can be messy to clean up
- Serves as a pre-filter able to trap dust particles down to 5 microns, extending the life of your main HEPA filter and reducing wear and tear as well as the expense of frequent filter replacement
- Unique pliable fleece filter design prevents caking of dust particles and helps maintain the dust extractor's effective suction power
- Fits CT 26
- (5) SELFCLEAN Filter Bags for CT 26 - 496187