The Fein 3-9/16 in. Segmented Carbide Circular Oscillating Saw Blade is ideal for the removal of defective tile grout. It is also great for cutting slots in plaster, porous concrete and similar construction materials and or cleaning and reworking planked deck joints. These blades are an economical alternative to diamond blades.
- Ideal for removal or repair of grout lines in bathrooms, kitchens and others areas
- Kerf is 3/32 in. for your standard grout lines
- Great for making cuts in plaster, drywall, and porous concrete and similar construction materials
- Segmented to allow you to cut up to a corner without hitting the adjoining wall or over cutting
- Fits all oscillating tools due to the Starlock system.
- 3-9/16 in. Segmented Carbide Circular Oscillating Saw Blade - 63502169210