Fein's Standard E-Cut blades are the go to choice for most do-it-yourselfers and professionals, and provide a finer tooth pattern for slower, more precise cuts in wood and drywall.
- Type 127 2-1/2-in Precision E-Cut Saw Blade with a Japanese coarse tooth configuration for making aggressive, fast cuts and is designed to use on wood, plaster, drywall, and other soft materials
- Type 133 1-3/8-in Standard E-Cut Saw Blade with a Japanese pull-saw tooth pattern for making rapid plunge e-cuts on softer materials
- Type 152 2-in Universal E-Cut Saw Blade is designed to make flush cuts and has bi-metal construction with a tooth pattern similar to a standard hand-held hacksaw blade; can be used on wood, plaster, drywall, plastic and metal up to 1/32-in thick
- With these saw blades, you are fully equipped for any sawing task
- Type 127 2-1/2-in Precision E-Cut Blade
- Type 133 1-3/8-in Standard E-Cut Saw Blade
- Type 152 2-in Universal E-Cut Saw Blade